1/28/10

First Guinness in Dublin


This is my first Guinness draft from Ireland bought in Feile pub, which means festivities in Gaelic (or Irish as they say here). A guide from Griffith College, Paul, who works at the college took out "Team America" last night to several pubs. However, Team America was not quite accurate because two Finnish women were with us, one German guy, one Parisian guy and other international students were with us.
Also, according to Paul, Irish is easy to learn, having only 11 irregular verbs. So I plan to learn Irish.
So go have a Guinness, Erin Go Braugh- English Irish. Real Irish- Éire go Brách - (Ireland Forever)
Sorry for the slight blur in the photograph I had to have my roommate, Molly, photograph me in low-light conditions and did not take a flash with me.

1 comment:

  1. Great blogs Aly (you are a good writer despite what you say)! Sounds like you have a group of cool people to hang out with. Looking forward to skyping and hearing your progressing Irish accent- I bet Dad will loooove to hear it too! Haha, and yea 9 euro to Ams sounds like a pretty sweet, must-do, deal. Love you!

    ReplyDelete